Helping You Make the Smart Move
You know how important it is to make smart real estate moves. If you’re buying or selling your home, it’s a transaction that will not only affect your happiness, but your financial future as well. If you’re an investor, your goal is to ensure that the choices you make result in protecting and growing your investment dollars.
If you’re buying a home or investment, you’ll get the home or property that meets your needs, with the price and terms that make you happy.
- You will drive the home search. We’ll work with you to identify your needs and wants and to determine how those things translate into property characteristics.
- You’ll see us by your side through the entire process: obtaining financing, coordinating your search, providing market analyses on homes in which you’re interested, negotiating the best price and terms possible, coordinating inspections. . . and the list goes on.
- You’ll always be in the loop. We are very accessible and like to maintain our reputation for responding quickly.
- You may end up ahead of the crowd. With our years of experience, we often know about homes that are for sale even though they haven’t been listed or advertised. A strong network in the community works wonders!
- You won’t get pressure from us. In fact, in some situations, we might even ask you to sleep on a decision to make an offer. More than one of our clients have thanked us for saving them from a commitment that didn’t stand up in the light of day.
If you’re selling your home or investment, you’ll be prepared to sell as quickly, and at the highest value, as possible.
- You’ll understand what it will take to sell your house. We’ll take tours of other homes for sale in your area to get a better idea of the competition.
- Your house will be staged to sell. A professionally staged home, along with pursuing other suggestions we may make to get your home ready for the market, will improve the value of your property. And, most things require very little time or money to accomplish.
- Your house will be presented to the market using professional photographs and virtual tours. We’ll work hard to turn your house into a buyer magnet before anyone ever walks through the door.
- Your house will get above average exposure to home buyers. We focus on advertising where it will do the most good. Your home will be featured on our website and those of our Internet partners. In addition, we have 35 syndication partners, and your house will be listed on over 300 real estate destinations on the Internet.
- You’ll have the benefit of our expertise throughout the process. From before your home is listed, to negotiating a final contract, to the closing table – we’ll be at your side.
- Note: If you're late on your mortgage payments, or afraid you will be soon, we can help you avoid foreclosure!
Fein Properties is dedicating to helping you make the smart move. We accomplish that goal by combining expertise in managing the real estate process, in-depth knowledge of the market areas we serve, and the ability to help our clients make the right strategic decisions to ensure their goals are met.
Whether you’re a first time home buyer, or planning your 100th real estate investment, Fein Properties is your best choice. And, you’ll have the personal one-on-one service that will make your transaction go most smoothly – you won’t find yourself talking to an administrative assistant.
When you’re ready to talk to a professional, give us the chance to earn your business. We’re very interested in helping you make the smart move. Call us at 443-757-3400 or use the form below to send an email.